COVID-19 SAFE WORK PRACTICE Agreement January 2022
Please read carefully this safe work protocol. Please agree to follow the practice protocols and self-care preventative measures stated here:
- There is no interior waiting room available for the time being. Please wait outside the gates on the pavement. I will let you in. The best practice is to please arrive exactly on time.
- You will not attend the therapy room if you feel any fever, cough, headache or otherwise unwell. Instead, please notify me and we will make your session online.
- If you have been in contact with anyone who has or recently had any symptoms of fever, cough or cold, please notify me and make your session online.
- If you are suffering from allergies that cause you to cough or sneeze, please notify me and make your session online.
- You and the members of your household are taking seriously and adhering to the current Government guidelines regarding social distancing.
- You are washing your hands often and are taking good hygienic care when using essential services outside of your home.
- If you cough or sneeze during a session, you will do so in the opposite direction to me and towards your elbow.
- Please sanitise your hands with the alcohol-based sanitiser provided on arrival.
- Please bring your own drink bottle to your sessions.
- Check-in with the QR code on arrival.
- Social distancing is to be maintained throughout your session.
- I will spray the room and furniture with antiseptic spray in-between each session –please note this may be an aerosol.
- I undertake to similarly strictly follow all government health guidelines on social distancing and safe hygiene practice.